1. Scratch the YOUR 18 LETTERS play area. Then scratch all the letters found in the CASHWORD PUZZLE and the BONUS PUZZLES 1, 2, 3 and 4 that exactly match the YOUR 18 LETTERS.
2. There are three letters in addition to your 18 letters that appear under the scratch-off coating on the ticket. These are smaller in size that your 18 letters and are not your letters to be used in playing the game.
3. Reveal two (2) or more complete WORDS in the CASHWORD PUZZLE and win the prize in the PRIZE LEGEND listed below.
4. Reveal one (1) WORD in any BONUS PUZZLE, win $10 or $20 instantly as indicated.
5. Only letters within the same puzzle that are matched with YOUR 18 LETTERS can be used to form a complete WORD.
6. In each puzzle, every lettered square within an unbroken horizontal (left to right) or vertical (top to bottom) sequence must be matched with the YOUR 18 LETTERS to be considered a complete WORD. WORDS revealed in a diagonal sequence are not considered valid WORDS. WORDS within WORDS are not eligible for a prize.
7. A complete WORD must contain at least three letters.
8. WORDS reveled in BONUS PUZZLES 1, 2, 3 and 4 do not add to the number of WORDS required for the CASHWORD PUZZLE PRIZE LEGEND.
9. Each puzzle is played separately. Only one prize paid per puzzle.
BONUS PUZZLES 1- 4:
BONUS PUZZLES 1 and 2: Complete a word, win $10 instantly!
BONUS PUZZLES 3 and 4: Complete a word, win $20 instantly!
INSTANT PRIZE BONUS: Reveal a “[$50]” symbol in either INSTANT PRIZE spot, instantly win $50!
A. A “word” must contain at least three letters.
B. A “word” cannot be formed by linking letters diagonally or by reading the letters from bottom to top.
C. Letter must appear in an unbroken horizontal or vertical string of letters in the CROSSWORD. An unbroken string of letters: (a) cannot be interrupted by a black space, and (b) must contain every single letter square between two black spaces.
D. Every single letter in the unbroken string must: be revealed in YOUR LETTERS, and be included to form a “word” Words such as “A” and “CAN” within “CANDY” are not complete words. Letters forming a word within a complete word can only be used to form one complete word. “BASE” and “BALL” within “BASEBALL” are considered only one complete word.
E. The possible complete words for this ticket are shown on the CROSSWORD. Each possible complete word consists of 3 or more letters and occupies and entire word space. You must match all of the letters in a possible complete word in order to complete the word.