New NC Lottery Official Mobile App available

November 9, 2017 Posted by NC Lottery at 5:20 PM

The new NC Lottery Official Mobile App, launched this week, can help make playing the lottery more fun.

The new app comes with its own ticket checking function so you can scan your lottery ticket to see if it is a winner.

Apple users can get their new app from their app store. Android users can download the app from nclottery.com, the lottery’s new website.  We’ve created a mobile app page to help you with either download, https://www.nclottery.com/MobileApp.

There, you’ll see two buttons, one for Apple users and one for Android users. The page will direct Android users to a dedicated page on our site with instructions on how to download and install the new app. The app is not available from the Google Play store because Google currently does not permit apps that offer in-app lottery gaming.

For Android users, remember to access the link to download the app from your mobile device.

With The NC Lottery Official Mobile App, you also can:
Buy popular draw games with Online Play
Scan to enter your tickets into Lucke-Rewards to collect points
Use your points to enter Lucke-Rewards and second-chance drawings for cash and prizes
Customize push notifications so you receive the winning numbers & jackpot alerts for the games of your choice
Find the nearest retailer any time, wherever you are in North Carolina
Manage your NCEL Player’s Club account
View drawing results for your favorite draw games.
For giving the new app a try, folks who download the new app and sign in for the first time get a one-time bonus of 500 Lucke-Reward points.

11/17/2017 11:29 - Larry G.

I also had issues with my Android phone not downloading the app after following the instructions. However, I did find a workaround. Go the website from your computer. Save the download to your computer. Email yourself with the saved download as an attachment. Bring up your email on your Android phone, and open the attachment. The app should download to your phone. I was then prompted for receiving the 500 points. I hoped this helps some frustrated users, or at least gives some idea how to get the app downloaded to your Android phone. Cheers!!

11/17/2017 07:45 - Alan F.

The new IPhone X want let you download the new app. It malfunctions and says to double click to download but doesn’t work. I have to manually put in my tickets. NC Lottery
Hi there, Alan. That should not be happening. Have your tried restarting your phone and restarting the apple store? If not, please call out technical support at 1-855-767-1863 so we can get this figured out.

11/17/2017 02:35 - Ernest P.

I can't get it to download or I can't get it to scan NC Lottery
Hi there, Ernest. Are you having problem downloading the app, or using the ticket checker on the app? If the issue is with downloading, try calling 1-855-767-1863. If the issue is with the ticket checker, try folding the ticket so only the correct barcode is showing. Hope that helps!

11/17/2017 08:48 - Troy D.

As the "new" takes some time to get used to, I haven't found a link to scan for entry for the Second Chance Drawings. Can you give some insight on this matter? NC Lottery
Hi there, Troy. The ticket checker is only available on the app. Once you open the app, click on the first icon at the top left that says "Check." That will open the ticket checker for you. Hope that helps!

11/15/2017 02:20 - Kenyetta J.

The new app and websites are horribly inconvenient. The old app and website was easier to navigate. This new stuff is actually a deterrent for me.

11/15/2017 11:00 - William B.

When will winners be notified of Nov 8th lucky rewards drawings? NC Lottery
Hi William- Winners are usually notified within 24 to 48 hours of a drawing.

11/15/2017 08:39 - Hassan H.

This app is harder than the first one. I don't know how to scan my my tickets with this app, it don't show. And I can't sign in. NC Lottery
Hassan-To scan your tickets to see if your'e a winner go to the "Check" icon. To scan your tickets to collect points, go to the "Collect" icon and click "Scan." Make sure only one barcode is visible in the image finder when you scan. As for your log in, you should be able to use the same username and password that you've used in the past. If you're still having issues, you can call 1-855-767-1863 and someone should be able to help you.

11/14/2017 03:12 - mary b.

Where do I find winners of 2nd chance drawing and random number generator on this new app? NC Lottery
Hi Mary-You can find winners of the 2nd chance drawings by going to the "Draw" icon on the "User Dashboard". Make sure the box that says "My Entries" is unchecked. Then you should be able to see a list of drawings and the players who won each one.

11/14/2017 12:39 - gary m.

Downloaded per your instructions and there is no NC Lottery icon on my phones screen?? I have to go to downloads to open the app?? Plus I'm now vulnerable to 3rd party downloads?? C'mon folks. I deleted the download. You guys have to get this into the google store. The old Lucky Rewards was; why not this Brand New app??

11/14/2017 06:43 - Ricky S.

I feel that the November second chance drawing should be moved back a week until the issues are fixed and everyone can see their second chance entries again. We have waited this long, another week isn't going to kill us.

11/14/2017 12:23 - David B.

I've posted about not being able to scan for winning tickets after midnight. You said needed more information on this. The only thing I can add is that I can scan before 12am but a the stroke of midnight the system crashes. This is all I have... can't stay up all night to monitor it. NC Lottery
Not sure what type of ticket you were trying to scan. For draw games, players will not be able to scan to see if their tickets are winners until the results are finalized. For multi-state games such as Powerball, that may take several hours. Lottery system is shut down every night from 2 a.m. to 5 a.m. so no scanning can occur then. No worries though. Your wins don't go away.

11/13/2017 10:12 - david n.

Great it shows my entries to second chance drawings. Only one more question? Where is the log out icon, it's not under user name or in dashboard??? NC Lottery
Glad you can see your entries again. Look for the Sign Out button under the Options icon on your dashboard.

11/13/2017 07:27 - Kenneth D.

Downloaded the new app and got the 500 bonus points. Signed on 2 days later and could not scan my lottery tickets. Frustration!! NC Lottery
Sorry for your trouble. Two tips on scanning tickets. Make sure only one bar code is visible in the viewfinder of your mobile device. You won't be able to scan your draw tickets for games like Powerball, Cash 5, etc. until the results of the drawing are finalized. That could be several hours after the drawing.

11/13/2017 05:22 - JULIA J.

Really like the new app, haven't encountered any problems. My points transferred and love the fact I can scan the tickets to see if I won. The confetti is a nice touch! I do have a request that the number of winners and the payout amount be listed for the Pick 3 and Pick 4 games. NC Lottery
Thanks for the kind words. The payout info is there, but it might be a hard to see at first. Check out the notes underneath the chart. The last line tells you the number of winners and total amount paid out.

11/13/2017 01:50 - Wanda H.

Why should we believe you when you say our second chance drawings are still there? If they are there, why can't we see them? You need a new IT person. NC Lottery
You should now be able to see your second-chance entries. If not, please call Customer Service at 1-855-767-1863.

11/13/2017 07:57 - Jeffrey S.

I like the website and the app. They work well when you learn to navigate the site. NC Lottery
Thanks. Glad you like them. There aren't too many lotteries that have an app with a built-in ticket checker. We are excited to provide that to players.

11/13/2017 07:47 - Mike S.

REPOSTING - NCEL said "This appears to be a display issue..." It is not a display issue, it is a query or database issue. The display only presents the data that the query or script returns from the database or data source. The rewards data IS being pulled but NOT the second chance tells me the query references between the user account and the second chance database is broken. 2-3 days ago the everything worked and all of a sudden it quit. Go back to the last known good query code (I hope your programmers back things up) and restore it and that should fix the problem - unless your database administrator has been playing around where they shouldn't.

11/13/2017 12:57 - David B.

Lol glad someone is winning! Good Luck!

11/13/2017 12:52 - David B.

87superglide?

11/12/2017 10:58 - Phyllis N.

It is kind of messed up that being so close to big 2nd chance drawings, the website shows no entries. Many already think there is more than random picks and mere chance going on with winners in that department.

11/12/2017 09:25 - Phyllis H.

All of my second chance drawings are showing zero. I have alot of points, I hope this is not taking me out of the drawings and losing all my entries.

11/12/2017 09:20 - Marquette C.

So I called the number...the guy seemed irritated which I can understand; I'm sure he was getting countless calls about the same issue. He informed me that it was an android problem and that I would be able to see ecerything on desktop. Well unfortunately that's not true. I went onto my computer and all of my entries state 0. I really luke the old app better than this one & not just because everything is messing up, but the older app was just easier to use and looked better visually also. NC Lottery
Marquette-You're right, the problem is more widespread then we initially thought.Even though you can't see your entries for the second-chance drawing, they are there, and you will not lose them. Our team is working to fix the glitch that's causing players from being able to see them. We appreciate your patience as we work to get this resolved.

11/12/2017 08:50 - Charlene W.

Excuse my first reply, I meant John R.WE ALL AGREE IT IS TRASH, just like the whole Lotto

11/12/2017 08:42 - Charlene W.

John S. I hear you buddy , just absolutely junk just like the scratch offs.

11/12/2017 07:15 - Ades G.

I'm using the android app i can check tickets to see if any prize is due. But i can't scan draw tickets 3, 4 cash 5 MM, or PB for the points or second chance drawings i have enter them manually NC Lottery
Ades-When scanning you're tickets, make sure there is only one barcode showing in the view finder. If it's still not letting you scan your tickets call 1-855-767-1863, and someone should be able to help you.

11/12/2017 04:45 - Tina R.

Geez Ricky....sorry. I was just sharing what I was told. I'm as unhappy as you, wasn't trying to upset you or anyone else. Will keep it to myself next time. Thanks.

11/12/2017 01:25 - Ricky S.

"11/11/2017 10:33 - TINA R. Just to update anyone with similar issues...I too show zero entries for each of the Second Chance drawings. I deleted and reloaded the app with no success, so I called the number reported several times in the previous postings to be told that it seems to be an android issue and that improvements are being made, although slowly, they say they are working on the issue. With an upcoming drawing that we are all excited for....hope they get it resolved soon." No, Tina R., this is not an Android issue where second chance entries have disappeared because the new web site on the computer shows zero entries. I am sick !!!!!! NC Lottery
Hi, Ricky. We do understand and we apologize for the worry this has caused you and other players. The drawings you have entered are still successful. The issue is just with the display on your dashboard. We are working on the issue now.

11/12/2017 12:52 - Gene R.

I have seen other post saying same thing I can't get in. My scan was easy now I can't get in NC Lottery
Please try calling our technical support at 1-855-767-1863

11/12/2017 12:27 - Jimmy I.

I am unable to scan my tickets. Not able to download the app NC Lottery
Hi, Jimmy. Please try calling our technical support to help with the app download. You cannot scan tickets unless you have the app. In the meantime, you can still check to see if your ticket is a winner by utilizing the ticket checker at a retailer. You can also still enter tickets by hand, just like it was in the Players' Club on the old site.

11/12/2017 07:58 - Mike S.

Hey David B. This is Mike S. and I'm not Turbo - he lives in the hills and I live in the flat lands. Besides he has better luck than I do!

11/12/2017 07:19 - Richard S.

I've followed the instructions for android download and it will not download. Help! I don't want to miss out on the 500 free points. NC Lottery
Hi there, Richard. Thanks for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear you are having trouble. Blog moderators absolutely want to help. Have you tried calling technical support on this issue? We just do not know the specifics to your problem, so it can be difficult for us to help solve the problem. Reach out to 1-855-767-1863 and they will help you.

11/12/2017 02:45 - David B.

Does the ticket checker have business hours or a certain window in which you can only check for winners? Mine crashes at midnight! Not sure when it comes back online! NC Lottery
Hi there, David B. Let's see if we can figure it out. Is is just certain tickets, or all tickets? Is it on the dot at midnight, and can you successfully scan tickets before that time? The ticket checker is down for routine maintenance from 2 a.m. to 5 a.m. Thanks for being patient with us, and we appreciate everyone reaching out to us sharing their thoughts.

11/12/2017 02:18 - Keith H.

The scan your second chance ticket does not work either??

11/12/2017 01:32 - David B.

Hey TURBO ru mike s.?

11/12/2017 12:38 - John R.

I cannot stand this new app. Nothing is right about it. It was designed by an under-experienced team, using a generic template... and it shows. I'm considering switching to the VA lottery, or Cherokee casino for my entertainment/lottery needs. COMPLETE disappointment. I expected something completely in the opposite direction. Something world class. Why would you not want that????????? You have totally settled for 5th grade junk.

11/12/2017 12:35 - John R.

This app = COMPLETE FAIL compared to the first. I can’t believe how much you promoted THIS app as an improvement. So NONE of you over at NCEL actually use apps, this is apparent. You hire a company NOT FROM NC, that designs web pages for many other lotteries. Can you say COOKIE CUTTER app? Can you say NOT CUSTOMIZABLE or special for NORTH CAROLINA? Completely GENERIC. And the design? Seriously? The outsourced IT team you are obviously using – do they actually own phones and understand how apps look on them? Endless scrolling. HUGE fonts. TONS of EMPTY SPACE. And, it CAN'T REMEMBER YOUR LOGIN INFO. Seriously, if they couldn't get a basic function right (that your old app DID) then that tells you THE REST OF THE APP IS POOR QUALITY AND CRAP. What manager at NCEL forced this piece of trash on the team? What bonus did they make to choose this generic, basic, cloned web junk as an improvement over the old app? And it's not a true app. DO NOT CALL IT AN APP WHEN ALL IT DOES IS GO TO THE WEB.

11/12/2017 12:26 - David B.

Were is the LuckE number icon on the home page? Or how do I get to it? I've been trying to give this new website a chance but I'm beginning to get frustrated Liked old one better was not Confusing ! New one is very Confusing have to go through alot of bells and whistles to Get where you want to be.Old One was very simple and fun! This one has really taken the fun and enjoyment out of the Lottery. NC Lottery
Hi there, David B. We think we found what you are looking for. Check it our right here https://www.nclottery.com/LuckyNumbers. If that is not it, reach back out to us and we will try to help you find it! Also, we are sorry to hear it has taken the fun out for you. We are working on solving some little glitches right now, and we appreciate the patience. :)

11/11/2017 10:14 - Tesla O.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh all my second chance entries are gone I still have not been able to download the app and I already want the old app back NC Lottery
Hi there, Tesla. No worries - your points are not gone! We are working on an issue that is causing some people to not have entry history show up. Your entries are still there! As for the app, we are sorry to hear you've having trouble. Please try calling the technical support team at 1-855-767-1863.

11/11/2017 07:56 - lucinda g.

why didn't Education Lottery wait until after the first of the year after the big drawings were over ?

11/11/2017 07:46 - lucinda g.

second-chance drawings both on both of the big ones that are just on the hills of being drawn are gone when I called the number they take on more than just a North Carolina Education lottery so I don't even know who are these people where are points very suspicious I meant the second-chance drawings on the million-dollar drawings NC Lottery
We’ve received reports that some of our players cannot see their entries into second-chance drawings when viewing their entry history on the new app and website. This appears to be a display issue and we have a team working to fix this as soon as possible. Your entries have not been lost and will be part of any upcoming drawings that you have entered. We are sorry that this issue has caused you concern during our transition to a new website and app. We appreciate your patience as we fix this.

11/11/2017 06:52 - yvonne f.

I sent a message to online support a minute ago. I carefully looked through the second chance drawings and noticed it said I didn't have any entries for the upcoming drawings for extreme millions, ultimate millions, Xcash, etc when I had quite a bit before the launch of this new app and site. I even scanned some last week and clearly my ticket entry history shows the points I assume for the tickets(only identified by serial numbers), but they aren't posted to the actual drawing. ???? I was willing to give this a chance. But, I agree this site isn't user friendly and a chore.

11/11/2017 06:43 - Stephen G.

My second chance entries are missing. Are they working on this or have I lost them. NC Lottery
Yes. Hope to have it so you can see your entries soon.

11/11/2017 06:12 - Joe H.

Like Leah and Susan, all my 2nd chance entries disappeared. Had many many entries in Extreme, Ultimate and 50X 2nd chance drawings. Where are they ? I know the number of entries. This needs fixed ASAP. What happened ? NC Lottery
Entries are still there. We're working to get this fixed so you can see them soon.

11/11/2017 03:33 - greg s.

All my second chance drawing points are gone! I have to drive 25 minutes to play keno! Mega millions price increase! Looks like 3 strikes your out-done with lottery

11/11/2017 02:43 - Marquette C.

ALL OF MY SECOND CHANCE ENTRIES ARE GONE! I"BE EMAILED TWICE. I SEE EVERYONE'S BEING DIRECTED TO A NUMBER WHICH MEANS THERE'S PROBABLY A LONG WAIT...WILL THIS BE FIXED BY THE FIRST DRAWING??? NC Lottery
We hope to have this fixed so you can see your entries again soon. Your entries are still there. Thanks for your patience.

11/11/2017 02:31 - Paulita P.

This new site is not a friendly user at all. I operate a computer all day, and this new site irritates me. Not good. Why make changes to something that worked well? I have difficulty finding the section to log in my tickets, cannot see the generated numbers' section. As a regular consumer of this site, I beg you, website designer, change this back to the way it was. This new one is confusing, and it may cause your sales to decrease online.

11/11/2017 01:15 - Jeffrey S.

Will my entries from the lucke zone app show up on this new one? I had lot of entries for the all the next 2nd chance drawings entered thru the old app. NC Lottery
Yes. Entries are there. Working to fix the issue that is keeping you from seeing them.

11/11/2017 01:12 - Danny P.

11-11-17 All my entries into Second Chance drawings have Been taken off. They were all there yesterday now missing. Please put them back as I have worked very hard to get my entries in! Not very professional to be re- moved as if I had never had them. Very UPSET!!!!

11/11/2017 12:09 - john m.

Been trying for two days to install. Followed Android directions Everytime but when I click the download button I get 3seconds of a swirling circle then nothing. This is very frustrating. I wish the old app was still available and new app was just an option, Not only can I not use new features but I can't even use the old ones. Maybe this is a good time to stop playing for a while.

11/11/2017 12:01 - Cynthia P.

I can't download the new app. It won't do anything and I followed the directions. Noe I can't check if I won any drawings. ?????? NC Lottery
Hi there, Cynthia. We are sorry to hear you are having trouble. Blog moderators absolutely want to help. Have you tried calling technical support on this issue? We just do not know the specifics to your problem, so it can be difficult for us to help solve the problem. Reach out to 1-855-767-1863 and they will help you.

11/11/2017 11:37 - brett p.

I can't get the app to download. I tried calling and I get the run around they told me to post here. I can buy a lottery tickets off here but can't download new app. Must be a low budget department.

11/11/2017 11:21 - Tesla O.

OMGOODNESS I AM READY TO PULL MY HAIR OUT I've been trying for 3 days now to download the app and it won't download I went to my settings and follow the instructions that were given and it still will not let me download it

11/11/2017 10:50 - Anne W.

Unfortunately, this app requires excessive permissions, and android keeps warning that this is a destructive file, so no, I won't be using it until this is cleared up. Or I can get it from the Play Store. This is a really stupid change, combining Lucke Rewards with the regular lotto site. And the site overall is more cumbersome to use, and not user-friendly overall.

11/11/2017 10:47 - Tina R.

Jeffrey- to see the name of the rickets entered instead of the numbers that nobody knows.... Log in to app Locate points button on bottom LEFT When it comes up you will see POINTS HISTORY Click the little down arrow on the far right Change to TICKET REDEMPTION HISTORY You will then be able to see all of the info we were used to being able to access. Hope that helps! Good luck everyone

11/11/2017 10:35 - Aretina M.

It’s really frustrating to sign on everytime you assess the lottery app. Is there another way around this?

11/11/2017 10:33 - Tina R.

11/11/2017 10:29 - William D.

All of my second chance drawing has disappeared.....

11/11/2017 09:49 - Troy B.

All of my extreme millions 2nd chance entries are gone. I had several hundred entries. Where are they and how will you go about getting my entries replaced for the drawing? NC Lottery

11/11/2017 09:45 - jeff p.

None of my second chance entries are showing. Not when i choose active, expired or when the My entry tab is checked or unchecked.. What gives?????

11/11/2017 09:39 - Tony T.

@susan m and Leah P...all my second chance entries are gone too, was 'fraid something like this may happen. Hope LZ can get them back , lot of $$ spent getting those points accumulated. Everyone...please check and see if you see yours. I know where to look, they're not there.

11/11/2017 08:37 - william d.

i have been trying off and on for 3 days to download this crap. Bring back the old app, This really sucks and Im ready to give up. NC Lottery
We're sorry you've had such a hard time. Please call 1-855-767-1863 for additional help.

11/11/2017 08:13 - Tina R.

All of my Second-Chance drawings are showing zero (0). Waited a day, rechecked....same. Downloaded the android app again....same. Will this be fixed? NC Lottery
Yes. We have a team working on it now. The entries are there. A display issue is keeping you from seeing them.

11/11/2017 07:03 - Mike S.

NCEL said "In the meantime you can call 1-855-767-1863 and someone should be able to help you find your entries." There is nothing to find - I used all options and ALL of my entries have disappeared also so I sure it is a system problem not an individual problem. What did you do, let the interns play with the web site code?

11/11/2017 02:06 - Shirley M.

I was able to download the new app via the website. It does not appear that everything transferred over. None of my entries in the "X the cash second chance"are showing. I had huge number of entries in that second chance and now they are gone. Please help me. Who should I contact?

11/11/2017 01:57 - David B.

Don't know what has happened but checked my second chance entries and they've all disappeared!! says I have no entries! Don't need this stress now!where are they? NC Lottery
Your entries are there. We're working on a fix so you can see them again. Thanks for your patience.

11/11/2017 01:39 - David B.

Don't understand why sometimes I can scan to check for winning tickets and it works and sometimes it doesn't!? Scanned one before Midnight it worked then scanned one after midnight it didn't. Says "error in processing...." What's up is other people having this problem too!? NC Lottery
When you scan, double check to make sure that only one bar code is showing in the view finder.

11/10/2017 10:28 - Dennis H.

I can not get the app for my phone to down load. To many negative comments about new app and how to navigate it. Should have left well enough alone. NC Lottery
Sorry for the trouble. Please call 1-855-767-1863 for assistance.

11/10/2017 10:00 - Wanda H.

I have no second chance drawing entries since converting to the new site. What gives? NC Lottery

11/10/2017 08:56 - Domenique C.

This new site is awful. It's not user friendly at all. Was the number generator taken off? Please bring it back. The old page was very much user friendly, NC Lottery
The number generator is no longer available. When you get a Quick Pick draw ticket the computer will randomly generate the numbers for you.

11/10/2017 08:32 - Susan M.

All of my second chance entries (expired and active drawings) are gone! This needs to be fixed asap. I had several entries for the ultimate and extreme millions second chance drawings. NC Lottery
Susan-thank you for letting us know what is going on. We're looking into the situation. In the meantime you can call 1-855-767-1863 and someone should be able to help you find your entries.

11/10/2017 06:42 - leah p.

Is there a known glitch with the system? My second chance entries have literally ALL disappeared- 2 days ago they were they showing appropriately and today all showing Zero- I had about 40 entries for extreme millions - all gone, walking dead only 4 but all showing zero. I entered an extreme millions today and it still showed zero??? NC Lottery
Leah-We're looking into the situation. In the meantime call 1-855-767-1863 and someone should be able to help you find your entries.

11/10/2017 05:59 - Charles G.

I followed the instructions and it won't download on my Samsung Note 8!!! NC Lottery
Call 1-855-767-1863 and someone should be able to help you.

11/10/2017 04:52 - Eldica G.

This site is ridiculous. Can't scan my tickets. Where do I ho NC Lottery
If you're using the app click the "Check" icon and you can scan your tickets to see if they are a winner. If you go to the "collect" icon you can scan your tickets to enter them. Make sure only one barcode is showing at a time.

11/10/2017 03:54 - valerie p.

Unable to scan my tickets. NC Lottery
Valerie- When you scan the ticket, make sure that you have only one barcode showing in the image finder. If you're still having issues you can call 1-855-767-1863

11/10/2017 03:35 - Jeffrey S.

How do I find out how many entries I have for the Extreme Millions second chance drawing. It is not with the draw icon. NC Lottery
Jeffrey-There are two tabs under the "Draw" icon make sure the second-chance draw tab is selected. Also make sure that the my entries box is checked.

11/10/2017 03:32 - Louis A.

this is absolutely ridiculous,Have try multiple times too down load the app.it want even pull up the sight.try it from my phone,ipad and lap top same results.OLD app was much easy to use.

11/10/2017 02:47 - Kenneth F.

I like the new app it works great it'll take a little getting use to but I'm happy with the changes it's all I want in the app.??

11/10/2017 02:17 - dennis c.

this not a upgrade it makes it very difficult to enter second chance drawings

11/10/2017 12:09 - carolyn b.

THIS WEB SITE IS """""AWFUL""""" NOW I CANT EVEN FIND THE PAGE 2 PUT MY TICKETS IN FOR MY POINTS ECT....I CAME ACROSS THIS MY ACCIDENT.....BRING BACK THE OLD PAGE MUCH MORE EASY 2 USE....MIGHT AS WELL STOP BUYING TICKETS IF YOU CAN FIND ANYTHING ON THE WEB SITE......A 5 YEAR OLD COULD HAVE DONE BETTER THEN THIS JUNK NC Lottery
Carolyn-In order to enter your tickets in for points you need to go to the "Collect" icon. I hope that helps!

11/10/2017 11:12 - Darlene W.

I have 3 2500 frenzy tickets I scanned with the app on my phone and they are winners but it says they were already claimed. Why would that be? NC Lottery
Darlene-If you contact our security department at 1-888-732-6235, someone can look into that for you.

11/10/2017 10:49 - Jeffrey S.

One thing! I really miss the name of the ticket after you scan it. NO body knows the game by the number. Please add this feature if you can.

11/10/2017 08:44 - Jeffrey S.

I love the new website and app. Takes a little time to learn to use it, but I will.NC Lottery
We're glad you like it Jeffrey!

11/10/2017 08:42 - Mike S.

Google Play Store explicitly prohibits in-app gambling including lotteries and you wasted all this time telling players that it would be available in the store. Here is the link that anyone can find https://play.google.com/about/restricted-content/gambling/, including your app developer, and NCEL should have known this. Who in the dickens is driving this bus?

11/10/2017 05:46 - Robert S.

Not an app, just a crippled browser pointing to a horrible website, that is pushing us to buy more tickets. No option to just put my subscription numbers in and see the daily results.

11/10/2017 04:59 - Troy B.

Something is wrong with the app. When i scan a scratch off ticket, it says and error has occurred come back later. Jas this been reported already? NC Lottery
Hi Troy- When you scan your tickets, make sure only one barcode is showing in the view finder. If you're still having issues you can call 1-855-767-1863 and someone should be able to help you figure out what's going on.

11/10/2017 02:15 - Teresa T.

Can't get the app on my Android. Having to enter tickets by keying in bar codes...thank goodness the machines will cash them for more playing and let you keep the ticket to enter later. NC Lottery
Teresa-You can access the android app on your phone by going to the following: https://www.nclottery.com/MobileApp

11/10/2017 02:14 - Betty B.

On 11-7 I was able scan tkts on new site now I cant why? This is not a good website and not fair to all users.

11/09/2017 11:31 - Joy K.

why cant we watch the live draws on here anymore? NC Lottery
Joy- you can find the drawings by scrolling down to the bottom of the website and clicking on the "Video" link.

11/09/2017 10:23 - Paul G.

Feeling so confused. I cannot find the correct icon to show me who has won the second chance drawing. This is much more awkward than it was before. Switching so many pages to find out one little bit of information....no fun. NC Lottery
Hi Paul- If you go to the "Draw" icon and uncheck the "my entries" box, you'll be able to see a list of drawings and winners.

11/09/2017 09:02 - Robert H.

Why is this new app not available in the Android Play Store? I would rather not download a strange 3rd party app which can leave my mobile device subject to malware or worse. If I change my settings to allow 3rd party app and then there is an issue, my phone manufacturer won't honor their warranty. Why would you not just make your app available in the Play Store where it can be subject to a vetting process? NC Lottery
Good question Robert! We are still waiting for Google to approve the app so it will show up in the Play Store. We wanted to make sure players still had access to the app while we wait for it to show up.

11/09/2017 08:33 - larry j.

app not available for my phone. can't scan or check my tickets NC Lottery
Larry-If you have an I-phone you can find the app in the app store. If you have an android you can download the app by going to the following link on your phone. https://www.nclottery.com/MobileApp

11/09/2017 07:13 - James S.

NOT HAPPY no android app can't find live draws had to wait till after midnight to see winning numbers NC Lottery
Hi James-You can find the live draws by scrolling to the bottom of the website and click on the "Video" link. You can download the app for Android by going to the following link on your phone. https://www.nclottery.com/MobileApp

11/09/2017 06:59 - sheila l.

I am not happy because I cant enter the second chance drawing... I have google play store and cant get the app...bummer...all these tickets that need to be entered NC Lottery
You can get the app on our website. Check it out. https://www.nclottery.com/MobileApp

11/09/2017 06:41 - DELPHINE L.

I'm having trouble with the new page. I have signed in. I don't see my bonus points yet. NC Lottery
Hi Delphine, the bonus points are for downloading the new app. They should show up under the "Points" icon when you first log into the app. If you're not seeing them then please call 1-855-767-1863 and someone should be able to help you figure out what's going on.

11/09/2017 06:14 - Marcia M.

I am not happy-the old one was so easy