The new NC Lottery Official Mobile App, launched this week, can help make playing the lottery more fun.
The new app comes with its own ticket checking function so you can scan your lottery ticket to see if it is a winner.
Apple users can get their new app from their app store. Android users can download the app from nclottery.com, the lottery’s new website. We’ve created a mobile app page to help you with either download, https://www.nclottery.com/MobileApp
There, you’ll see two buttons, one for Apple users and one for Android users. The page will direct Android users to a dedicated page on our site with instructions on how to download and install the new app. The app is not available from the Google Play store because Google currently does not permit apps that offer in-app lottery gaming.
For Android users, remember to access the link to download the app from your mobile device.
With The NC Lottery Official Mobile App, you also can:
• Buy popular draw games with Online Play
• Scan to enter your tickets into Lucke-Rewards to collect points
• Use your points to enter Lucke-Rewards and second-chance drawings for cash and prizes
• Customize push notifications so you receive the winning numbers & jackpot alerts for the games of your choice
• Find the nearest retailer any time, wherever you are in North Carolina
• Manage your NCEL Player’s Club account
• View drawing results for your favorite draw games.
For giving the new app a try, folks who download the new app and sign in for the first time get a one-time bonus of 500 Lucke-Reward points.
Login to leave a comment.
If I got two numbers out of pick 3 right played any way do i win
My app has crashed for over a week now. I've called customer service and they told me it was working. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it many times and it still doesn't work. I am using android software 8.0.0
Why should we believe you when you say our second chance drawings are still there? If they are there, why can't we see them? You need a new IT person.
I have no second chance drawing entries since converting to the new site. What gives?